Shipping & Returns
Dispatch & Delivery
Some items are made to order. This is because our team is small and busy, and we're not able to carry stock of all items at all times.
Dispatch timeframes are typically 2-7 business days, but in most cases we dispatch the following day.
We use our friends at NZ Couriers to courier all of the more lightweight products across the country. The larger/heavier items (beds, electric desks, large Pegboards etc.) are sent with Mainfreight.
Delivery times vary, and are sometimes affected by COVID-19 or weather events.
Click here to visit New Zealand Couriers' Network Status page to see live nationwide status updates.
- North Island NZ Courier delivery estimate: 1-3 business days (+ 1-2 days for rural addresses)
- North Island Mainfreight delivery estimate: 2-5 business days
- South Island NZ Courier delivery estimate: 3-5 business days (+ 1-2 days for rural addresses)
- South Island Mainfreight delivery estimate: 4-8 business days
- Damaged goods will be replaced at the discretion of Good Wood Products.
- Please inspect your order for any damage upon receipt.
- If there is any obvious damage, do not sign for the goods. Once signed, items are then deemed as ‘received in good condition’.
- Damage claims cannot be accepted after 48 hours of receiving the product.
- If possible please provide via e-mail photo(s) of any damage/faulty goods, as this will help with the returns process.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means customers have 30-days after receiving their goods to request a return or replacement.
- To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be:
- Unassembled and in it's original packaging.
- In the same condition that you received it.
- For non-faulty items, all delivery costs for the returned & replacement item(s) will be met by the customer.
- If a refund is the preferred option, you will be refunded via the original payment method.